Her Darkest Nightmare

29094679

Her Darkest Nightmare 


by Brenda Novak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Praise Brenda Novak, this book definitely met my expectations after reading its prequel, Hanover House, and can't wait for the next installment of this series.
The suspense was killing me, I didn't really know who the killer was till the very end, and the suspects kept pilling up.
A very unsettling read, perfect for fans of thrillers.
I sure enjoyed guessing who the killer was in a place filled with serial killers and deranged men, where psychiatrist Evelyn Talbot conducts her research to understand the mind of criminals that don't show remorse and are qualified as psychopaths.
Note: I received an ARC from the publisher for review and an honest and unbiased opinion.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts