The Battle for Darracia: Books I - II - III



My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I just love this author, the writing style is so unique and creative I haven’t read a book I didn’t like.

The Battle for Darracia is pure intergalactic action filled with brave soldiers that will die for their King. The characters are fantastically envisioned in a way that you’ll need to put your imagination to work. Love the strangeness of the beings that conform the plot and the diversity of species and places beyond imagining.

Peace is what King Drakko most wants, and the unity of both races that live in the planet. He defies the elite and segregated Darracian society by marrying a female from the planet Plantan. She has given him an heir, V’sair that is neither Darracian or Plantan, so he dwells in the dilemma of being accepted as King and needs to prove himself as a great warrior passing the test of wielding a fire blade.

A great betrayal will take place and the stability of the planet will be on the line.

There is a play of emotions between love and hate, honor and loyalty, faith and hope.

Note: I received this book as a gift.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts